1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copen Servicing near blackburn

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by JayneeDarwen, Oct 20, 2014.

1. JayneeDarwen

JayneeDarwen Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Hi,

iv recently bought my Copen and would like to get it serviced as the previous owner skipped the last one.

does anyone know of anywhere near Blackburn that can do this for me, maybe its a silly question but with it being such a small and unusual engine i thought it was best to consult the experts on here first.

much appreciated!

2. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Hi JayneeDarwen - welcome to Copenworld and the amazing world of Copen ownership. Yer gonna have a ball!

When I bought Neville last November I took the opportunity of a conference in Blackburn to drop him home for a service to the dealer that supplied him, which is based in Preston. They didn't disappoint! Sharoe Green Garage http://www.sharoegreengarage.co.uk/aftersales did a great job and Nikki, their service assistant, was brill and organised a full set of new alloys and new brake discs to be done free of charge as he was still in warranty then. He's going back there in December for his next service.

The other Daihatsu garage near you that's recommended on Copenworld is C J Hardie in Colne http://good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk/garages/c/c-j-hardie--son-ltd/ but I haven't used them so cannot comment on how good they are.

Whatever, it's a good move to get the experts to give your new ride the once over to make sure everything's working in tiptop condition.

Have Fun! :D:D:D

3. JayneeDarwen

JayneeDarwen Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    thanks for the recommendation Jules,

i will look into the Preston place although i doubt il get the freebies as its an 04 plate and the warranty will of ran out some time ago :(