1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roof Problems

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by haz282, May 23, 2015.

1. haz282

haz282 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hiya, My copen has got the red roof light on constantly and when you start to open the roof, it sounds like it's going to start and then it beeps and does nothing else. I haven't got a manual and have no idea where the sensors are. The boot part works absolutely fine. I've run the error codes but there's sooo many! Where would be a good place to start checking? Thank you

Argh!Sorry I've put this in wrong section!

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  2. superspat

superspat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    ford cmax
    daihatsu copen
    you have deff got the boot parts clipped in, hand brake on and 2 clips undone on the roof??
    do the windows go down when trying to lower the roof??

post up the error codes, I brought my copen with the roof half open, had 10 codes but they all stemmed from the roof ecu had water damage, there are a hell of lot of sensors for the roof and its a painfull task, message number6 on here, he is the only person I know of that offers a fault finding and fixing service for the roof system on the copen as main dealers just dont have a clue.

if you can get access to another copen I would swap over the roof ecus to ruel that out.