1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discount Pricing for Stainless Steel Exhaust System

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by technik21, Jul 22, 2014.

1. technik21

technik21 Copenworld Newbie

I'm looking to replace my exhaust system, and my options are to replace with steel\stock system with 3yr guarantee at £355, or fit a custom made stainless steel system for not much more price wise, but with a lifetime guarantee.

I contacted RoarPower in Birmingham based on an older post from this forum, that linked their site for somebody else looking to do the same.
    http://www.roarpower.co.uk/daihatsu_copen_stainless_steel_exhaust.htm

This company built about 10 systems from a donor car, and were able to deliver these complete systems to other areas of the country.
    Because of the demand they had, they have now sold out, but having contacted them this morning, they are willing to build a few more, if they had a few interested Copen owners willing to pay a deposit, for a discounted price.
    They would need a donor car from a nearby owner to start the ball rolling.

So if anyone is interested, either make you self known here, or contact Nigel at RoarPower (Longlife Exhausts) on 0121 643 3320

I think they will probably need at least 6 or more owners interested to make it worth discounting the price.

:)

2. NigelO

NigelO Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Fiat Coupe 20vt Plus
    Hi All - Nigel here from Roar Power / Longlife exhausts in sunny (for now) Birmingham

A bit like buses, we've had no enquiries for Copen exhaust systems for many, many months and we've now had three in rapid succession!

Apologies for the statement on the RoarPower website saying we still have three systems in stock - sadly, Steve (the guy that arranged the first Copen systems) also coded the website and we're struggling to work out how to edit it!

Anyway, we would be happy to consider doing another run of Copen systems, as long as we can generate a few initial sales.

We would need a car for at least a day, preferably two days in order to make the first system, then use it as a pattern for the second and subsequent systems. We would be happy to offer a modest discount to whoever's car we're allowed to use.

I've spoken with Paul Gilbert (the owner of RoarPower) and despite some increases in the cost of materials since the first batch of systems, we've decided to hold the price at £350 inc VAT and fitting.

For owners that can't get to Birmingham, we could ship - please ask for a quote.

Over to you guys (and girls, I assume?) - any questions, just ask

3. Lotuseater

Lotuseater Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen
    Hi there,

Question, would an exhaust for the 0.7L be the same as the 1.3L?

Would be interested to know as my 1.3 is approaching its 7th birthday and the original exhaust will have to give up the ghost at some point!

Thanks in advance.

4. dunf

dunf Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen
    Same here. Would be interested in 1.3 system but I'm a bit far away to offer use as donor car.

5. NigelO

NigelO Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Fiat Coupe 20vt Plus
    Due to my ignorance of Copens, I'll take your guidance here - is there a substanntial difference in the exhaust systems? I'm guessing there won't be much of a difference in the broad configuration, so there shouldn't be a difference in cost