1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Copen Owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tink, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Tink

Tink Copenworld Newbie

I am a new Copen owner from Norfolk and am desperately trying to get my hands on an owners manual as the car came without any books at all so I am hoping this site can help me out here. Good to meet you all!

2. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

First of all, welcome to copenworld.

If you're stuck for a manual, I could photocopy mine and send it to you. That is, unless there is one online which would be much easier.

I'll check online first but my offer stands - if you're stuck, I'll copy mine for you.

M.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    The Owners Manual for the latest model is available for download on the directory page.

I'm afraid I don't have a copy of the manual for manual for the 660cc model, but I'd be happy to add it to the site if anyone could capture a copy.

4. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

I can't promise it'll happen too quickly rushmere, but I'll start scanning mine if it helps a few new owners.

When it's done, I'll email it to you for adding to the site.

M.

5. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thanks, that would be great. Be warned though, it's quite a long and tedious job. It took me ages to do my manual!!

data-ad-format="auto">